Saturday, August 31, 2013

Miss Jessie's Sample Pots






Curly Pudding, Rapid Recovery Treatment, Curly Meringue

In my search for the best curly hair product of all time, I hauled some sample sizes of Miss Jessie's products. I got two hair styling balms, the Curly Pudding (left) and the Curly Meringue (right). I also purchased a small jar of the Rapid Recovery Treatment (middle). A full size Miss Jessie's product costs about 20 to 30 dollars so I wanted to try out a few before I bought the full size. The little sample jars range from 7 to 9 dollars. Three sample jars costs about the same amount as one full size product. 

Curly Pudding

Rapid Repair Treatment
Curly Meringue
Each of the small sample jars contains 2 oz worth of product. Depending on how much hair you have, the jars worth could last you a few weeks. When I have thoroughly used and tried each of the products I will do a full review of all of them. You can find Miss Jessie's at Ricky's NYC and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment