Monday, August 26, 2013

Cosmetic Ban September 2013

Over the past month or so I have been buying a lot of cosmetics for back to school season and I need to take a break. So for 1 month I am doing a cosmetic purchase ban. That is right, 30 days, no spending money on cosmetics (unless it is to replace an essential something that I'm out of). So for the whole month of September no more purchasing, which really sucks because drugstores are coming out with fall collections. Hopefully this ban will inspire me to take more face of the day photos, and photographing tutorials.

September goals:
  • school bag/purse makeup pouch essentials 
  • neutral eye tutorials 
  • whats in my shower
  • makeup storage
  • 5 minuet makeup tutorial  
Those are my goals for September lets see which ones actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment