Thursday, August 8, 2013

Longchamp mania

Longchamp mania


I recently acquired a Longchamp bag and I am in LOVE. I have the Le Pilage style bag in a deep forest green. The color isn't on the website probably because it was purchased in a duty free airport. However you can find it in a plethora of other colors. The bag is a great size and is roomy but, not too huge that I have to dig to find things. The leather strap is well constructed, comfortable and sturdy. The bag has a zipper closure and a leather flap that snaps over it. The bag has one small pocket attached to the inside with no closure mechanism. The pocket is roomy enough that I can fit my iPhone 5 with ear-buds, house keys and a lip balm. The bag can rest on your shoulder or can be held in your hand. The material is a nylon fabric that is waterproof. I got caught in the rain and my bag got completely soaked but everything inside stayed totally dry. I can fit everything in this bag, my wallet, keys, phone, sweater, makeup bag, umbrella, jambox speakers, water bottle and I still would have extra room. This is a classic bag, that really never goes out of style because it is so minimalistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment