Friday, August 16, 2013

Getting Ready In the Morning

In the morning I am usually a little grogy and tired from lack of sleep so I like to listen to music to pump me up for the day. I like to listen to playlist while I'm in the shower, and when I am getting ready. I usually take about an hour to take a shower, do my hair, makeup and get dressed. So I have created a hour long playlist to help me keep track of time and prepare me for the day. I thought I would share it.
(*some of the songs are explicit so be warned*)
  1. *You Need Me, I Don't Need You: Ed Sheeran
  2. Primadonna girl: Marina and the Diamonds
  3. Girl: Beck
  4. Junk of the Heart: The Kooks
  5. *#Whitegirlproblems: Hoodie Allen
  6. Masquerade: Lelia Broussard
  7. All Of This: The Naked and Famous
  8. Naive: The Kooks
  9. My Body: Young The Giant
  10. *Song For An Actress: Hoodie Allen
  11. Brusies: Chairlift
  12. Holy Ground: Taylor Swift
  13. Wondering If You Want To: Weezer
  14. Rosie: The Kooks
  15. Be Like You: Ed Sheeran
  16. Daylight: Matt & Kim
  17. *Eighteen Cool: Hoodie Allen
  18. 22: Taylor Swift
So that is my power playlist that gets me ready for the day. I would suggest getting Spotify on your smart phone, or computer. Spotify is a great way to listen to music for free and discover new music. I hope that you guys like this playlist and discover new music. I made I playlist of Spotify so check it out. All you have to do is search

Getting ready makitallup

No comments:

Post a Comment