Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Beauty Favorites

August Favorites


August has come and gone, and September is here. I can't believe that summer is over, it went by so fast. School is just days away, and I'm still in summer mode. In New York it is still hot, and of coarse muggy. I have tried a lot of new products this month so my favorites list, is quite long.

NYX Blush: Dusty Rose

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish: Soft N Gentle

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: MIlk

Coastal Scents Hot Pot: Kokomo Cafe

Revlon Color Stay Foundation: Buff

EcoTools Blush Brush

Forever21 Love Roller Ball perfume

L'oreal MagicLumi Pen

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

Basically I have been using all of these products together. This is my current face routine. 

I put a little bit of color stay foundation on, and then correct my under eye area with the Magiclumi pen. I dust on some NYX blush, and highlight my cheek bones with Soft N Gentle. I also put Soft N Gentle on my lids, and inner corners. I take a little of Kokomo cafe and blend it in my crease and fill my eyebrows. I use milk on my brow bone for a subtle high light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment