Monday, August 12, 2013

Sephora and Forever 21 Haul

I took a journey on the subway to 34th street Herald Square and I popped into Sephora and Forever 21. I purchased a few items that I had been looking at for a while. I kind of splurged but, I have no buyers remorse. . . yet. I made my first Kat Von D. purchase and I am so excited!

Kat Von D. LadyBird, Naked Flushed, Love & Beauty Untamed roller ball, Love & Beauty Nude Lipstick  
 I was really excited to get the roller ball because I had heard that it smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. I think that it definitely smells close but isn't an exact dupe for it. The lip stick is really cheap because the minute I opened it the product got damaged. The color is really nice, the formula is rich and smells good. I might depot it to make the application easier.
 Naked Flushed $30
I really was intrigued by this little bronzer, highlighter, blush palette. I have an Urban Decay blush called Quickie and it is my favorite blush of all time. I am excited to test this out. The only thing that I am a little disappointed about is the bronzer. It isn't matte, it as a satin golden finish so I wouldn't use it for contouring.

Ladybird $36


This is a really awesome little palette. All of the colors are matte, expect for the black shadow which has a some white and green glitter flecks (they are very very small). I wish that the black was completely matte without sparkle but, whatever. The pallet also came with a mini brown eyeliner. Basically I think that this is going to be my perfect neutral eye palette. I also love the packaging it is so compact, small, and well designed.

I'm really excited to test out and where all of the stuff I bought. I think that I made some really good purchases. I definitely want to do a full review of the Ladybird palette once I get a better feel for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment