Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tinted Lip Balm

Tinted lip balm

It seems like every brand is coming out with their own version of a tinted lip balm wither it is in the form of a crayon, stick, tube, tub, or pot their everywhere. I think that tinted lips balms are becoming so popular because they are so easy and effortless. You can throw them in your bag or pocket and apply without a mirror; just glide them across your lips, rub and go. From high-end to drugstore tinted lip balms are abundant. Honestly I'm a fan of the drugstore versions because I use them so often that I go through them constantly (I never run out though because I'm a lip balm hoarder). That said splurging on a Sugar lip balm is definitely worth it. Or you can go with the middle ground and pick up a Burt's Bees balm instead. 

Top 3
  • Maybelline Baby Lips: EVERY COLOR
  • Sugar: Honey, Berry
  • Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm: Rose Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment