Friday, July 19, 2013

Sephora Mineral Powder Brush #45


SEPHORA COLLECTION - Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 For years I was a die hard believer of applying my foundation with my hands. Because it warms the product up and makes blending easier. When I first started wearing makeup/wearing foundation everyday I would use the classic flat rounded foundation brushes. I found this method to be laborious and washing my brush was so annoying and time consuming. Though I liked the effect that the brush gave my foundation it just took way too long. In December I bought a stippling brush at Kiko Makeup Milano but the brush was awful. The bristles would fall out during application and leave my face full of little black hairs. I tolerated it for about a month and then I just got so fed up with picking the impossible wispy bristles of my sticky new applied foundation-ed face. After that disaster I gave up on foundation brushes I went back to using the old fingers. Then when I was picking up a product I had run out of in Rome at Sephora I walked past the brush section and started to browse. After looking for a while I landed upon a mineal powder brush and after feeling the density and the shape I thought why not. If it doesn’t work out I can always use it for cream blush.
I bought it for 26 U.S. dollars, and that day when I applied my foundation to go out I used it. The minuet I put it on my face I knew that this brush was a keeper. The more I have been using it the more amazing it becomes. The brush blends my foundation in fast and evenly and can cover a lot of space in little time. But, it is also small enough that I can use it for my under eye concealer and not poke myself in the eye. Over all I think that though the brush is a little more pricey that I would want it to be, the quality is so good that it is worth. Also the brush is so well made it will last me a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment