Friday, July 19, 2013

My Sephora Problem

For me I am not a person that takes HUGE risks in my makeup I like to wear some neutral eyeshadow and nude lip-stick. Nothing much, but I do something that is dangerous and risky. I walk into Sephora without a shopping list or product that I want to buy in mind. Many females know that walking into any store without a thing in mind is a danger for your wallet; you make stupid and impulse purchases. You buy things you already have or things that you don’t need. However you are even more perceptible to these actions in a Sephora store. It’s like you go in with 50 bucks in your pocket and you leave with no cash and you spent another 75 on your credit card. Basically I try to never go into Sephora because the people that work there are just so nice and pushy. But, not pushy the in the bad way they just suggest products and are so convincing that it is liquid gold you always buy it. Another thing that makes it dangerous is the fact that you can sample pretty much everything in the store. I have gone into Sephora painted my nails ten different colors and walked out with all ten colors. Well maybe not all ten but you get the point. Basically when ever I go into Sephora I do no casual browsing I only shop if I have a specific item in mind. So be warned beauty lovers Sephora is dangerous for your wallet and maybe your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment