Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Freeman Beauty Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal


I love face masks. They are a great way to perk up your skin or just pamper yourself. However I’m not a huge fan of spending tons of money mask. I never want to break the bank for a skin care product (even though skin care is so important). I went on a mission to find good face-masks at a medium reasonable price. I was trolling the drug store when I came across Freeman products next to the Burt's Bees section in the skincare aisle.

The display contained a variety of different face-masks and scrubs, but the one that I purchase was the Avocado & Oatmeal mask. The mask comes in a green squeeze bottle and contains 6 fl. Oz (150 ml). On the back of the packaging it says

“Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman felling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to feel you look and fell your best.This rich clay mask, with added oatmeal and Vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft" 

How It works:
 The mask is a mint green color, with a thick creamy consistency. It has a pleasant herbal but not overpowering smell. It smooths easily over the skin and dries in minuets. This is great a mask that you could use in the morning before work or school.  I have been using this mask twice a week for a month now and I can say that I am impressed. The product retails for 3.99$ and works like an expensive department store product.
Keep in mind that this is no miracle mask; after one use it won’t magically make your skin free of blackheads or acne but forever, it will refresh and clean out your pores.
I have pretty large blackheads all over my nose, chin, and forehead area. I found that after using this, the blackheads on my nose were smaller and cleansed but the ones on my chin were stilling mostly there. I don’t get too many pimples but, I will get cystic acne around that time of the month. This is a good mask for someone with less problematic skin. If you have lots of pimples I don’t know how much this will really help you other than giving you a deep cleansing.  
Rating:
Overall I would say that is product pretty much does what it says it will get rid of excess oil and dirt. Of would give this 5 stars because you really can’t beat the price. An added bonus is that they don't test on animals!

How I use It:
I like to use this a couple days a week just on my T-zone. Because it dries so fast it barely adds any time to my nightly skincare routine. While I'm waiting for it to dry I brush my teeth, and by the time I'm done brushing the mask has hardened. I then wash it off with warm water and pat dry with a towel. On Sunday or Saturday I like use the mask on my entire face for a real deep cleaning.

If you are interested in more Freeman products they make a variety of skincare, hair and body products. Such as Psssst! Dry shampoo, Eclos skincare, Vita-K skincare, e. Booth body products, Bare Foot creams etc.

Freeman has a great website where you can purchase their all of their various brands and products.

I definitely want to try out more masks from Freeman beauty and will be looking forward to expanding my skincare collection.

Everyone looks crazy with a face mask on. . . so I thought I would share my zombie green face.

No comments:

Post a Comment