Friday, July 19, 2013

Ecotools blush brush

I have already talked about my EcoTools powder face brush but I thought I could continue the series and talk about my blush brush. The brush like all eco tools brushes is well made with a bamboo handle, synthetic bristles, and a aluminum ferrule. The brush is pretty dense but just flimsy enough so a light handed makeup is easy to achieve. The brush is incredibly soft and flexible. The bristles are in a bit of a triangle shape that tapers at the top to a dull tip. This brush could also be used for contouring but is better for blush just on the apples of your cheeks. I have washed my blush brush a million times and have traveled with it (with out much care) and it has retained it shape and never has had any bristles fall out. The brush on its own costs 6.99 which is a total steal for its amazing quality. I personally bought this brush on Amazon. But, I have seen them in my local drug stores in NYC so they aren’t to hard to find. However some of the newer brushes that they recently have come out with like the buffer brush etc. are best to be bought on line. Each Ecotools brush comes in a closeable plastic casing which I just tossed because it squishes the bristles down. Overall I would give this brush an A+ and is worth way more the 6.99.
image
sorry for the horrible photo, camera charger is still missing
*photo taken from the EcoTools webiste

No comments:

Post a Comment