Friday, July 19, 2013

Foundation loves

 

Love this wonderful picture of someones foundation drawer. As you can see this person has a lot of foundations. Now I love to makeup hoard but this is one trend that I never seem to really understand. I can collect lipsticks, blushes and eye-shadows because they can be used for different looks and are so well easy to collect. I currently own and I am using 3 foundations that are in different skin tones, and finishes. I have a more light coverage on the side of a tinted moisturizer which is the Maybelline FIT ME foundation in 120 classic Ivory which has SPF of 18. In the picture above it is the first one in the top left corner. The foundation gives a nice light coverage and blends in like a moisturizer which is great for when I am in a rush and don’t really have time to use a mirror. I just slap it on and blend into my neck and set it with a powder or else it will just kind of melt off of my oily skin. I also have a light to medium build foundation which is the CoverGirl Nature Luxe in the shade 310 Flax. The foundation smells great and is infused with cucumber and green tea extract. It also is lighter than the maybelline one and I like to mix them together during the winter. You can spot the foundation in the center of the photo it is the green bottle. The third foundation that I have is a kiko foundation which is an Italian brand that I bought in Rome. It is the All Day Mat foundation in the shade peach rose which is the shade when I mix the Fit Me and the Covergirl together, but has a matt finish. I have three foundations and when I finish one I just use another and then when I run out of all three I just buy another. I don’t really see the point in buying a tubs of foundation because it expires easily and the color gets all yucky. Also foundation is really expensive drugstore and high-end. I feel like it is a better investment just to have three or four in different shades and finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment