Monday, September 2, 2013

Hair routine 9/2/13


Hair Trio

Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme 
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding 
Trader Joe's Jojoba Oil

1. When my hair has been towel dried but still damp and rub a palm full of jojoba oil from my roots to ends. The oil is very dry and you could easily put too much so be careful.
2. Taking a dollop of the Buttercreme smooth it over section by section each time using more product until my whole head is saturated with the creme.
3. Taking a small scoop of the curly pudding I apply the product to my hair starting with one side avoiding my roots. Then I take a little more product and do the same to the other. 
4. While rubbing in the pudding I stretch my curls out to their full length 
5. Lastly I take a tiny amount of the pudding and apply some to my roots for frizz control 
6. I then air dry my hair for bouncy long frizz free curls 

The whole routine takes about 5 minutes.  A good way to tell if you have applied enough product is to scrunch your hair and listen for a squishy sounds. The squish means that you hair is saturated with product, as it dries it will absorb into the hair shaft and become soft and frizz free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment