Friday, September 13, 2013

Coastal Scents Hot Pots Neutral Palette

Coastal Scents Hot Pots



Coastal Scents Hot Pots are creamy, smooth and so pigmented. But, the best part is they are so affordable. I have purchase a few and I am looking to pick up a few more. So I planned out my perfect Neutral Palette. Almost twice the amount of Shadows in the Urban Decay Naked Palette for a few dollars less. 

Mattes

  • Pale Nude
  • Chamois nude 
  • Kokomo Cafe*
  • Olivewood
  • Deep Roast*
  • Incognito
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Burnished Brunette
  • Barista*
  • New Terrian*
  • Profound plum
  • Wild Rasin
Shimmers/satins
  • Amber Bronze*
  • Copper Glaze
  • Caramel Ice*
  • Vanilla Sky*
  • Dark Goldenrod
  • Chocolate berry
  • Karat gold
  • Mai tai
  • Light bronze*
  • kodiak 
Coastal Scents make quality eye shadows at a really affordable price. If you have always wanted MAC palettes but didn't want to pay 200 dollars Coastal Scents is a great option. The color selection is outstanding, and the formulas are great. Each of the shadows have a magnetized pan, so no magnet sticker needed. Coastal Scents also sell affordable fill-able palettes. The palettes aren't the most durable, but are good for a beginner. I would suggest if you want a really nice quality palette purchasing one from Z palette. Coastal Scents is always having sales, I purchased by Hot Pots for 95 cents instead of 1.95. Just check a few times a week and especially around the holiday season. Shipping was really easy, my shadows came wrapped in bubble wrap, and were  incased in hard plastic. Overall I definitely want to expand my Hot Pot collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment