Wednesday, September 18, 2013

If All Of My Makeup Disappeared (tag)

As you can tell by the title, this tag is about what ten items would you repurchase if all of your makeup disappeared. I know scary, if all of my makeup did actually disappear I would die. I think that this tag is really informative and interesting. Because it shows what products are the holy grails and best products ever in someones collection. I have picked out 10 items and one extra so I cheated a little bit.


Face Products

Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder
I have combination skin, and a setting powder is necessary for me. This powder controls my oil, and doesn't cling to my dry skin areas. It really does absorb oil, so it is a great blotting powder also.

Physicians Strength Rx Concealer 
This is a full coverage concealer, it so creamy and thick. A little goes a long way this can easily double up as foundation if I need it to. This works great over blemishes and under the eyes. Just a really great product at the drugstore.

NYX Dusty Rose Blush
This blush is so smooth, and applies like a dream. The color blends into my skin easily, looks very natural but gives my face a nice flush. It is matte, and so pigmented you just need to tap your brush in the pan and dust on to the apples of your cheeks. The color is my natural cheek flush, just a little bit more intense

Eye Products

Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad To The Bronze 
This is a great all over the lid color, it is long lasting and mulit-dimensional. I just swipe this on to my lid, with my finger and blend out in the crease.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Branded 
Same deal as Bad To The Bronze, just so easy to use. This is even more natural than Bad To The Bronze, peachy golden nude shadow base that looks great all over the lid by itself or blended with Bad To The Bronze.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
I currently have this in brown (by mistake wasn't paying attention in the drugstore). I would repurchase this in black, thought I do like the brown fomula. This mascara separates my lashes, makes them longer and fabulous. It never flakes on me by the end of the day, I hate little black flecks under my eyes and this doesn't do that. I love the dry but kind of wet formula, it works great on the bottom lashes. This is a fantastic mascara.

Wet N Wild Walking On Egg Shells Trio
This palette lets me create the perfect neutral eye. The shadows are smooth, creamy, and pigminted. These shadows work great on their own, and look even better on top of my color tattoes. I love using the brown shade as a liner it is so pretty in the crease. I love this little palette.

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
I have oily eyelids, I need a primer even if I use an eyeshadow base. This is my most necessary product for long lasting eye shadows looks. I like the eden formula the best, because it evens out the color of my lids. Enough said

Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal in Nude
This is a nude waterproof liner. I put this in my waterline to widen my eyes and make me look more awake. If i'm not going to wear any a lot makeup I will put this on and mascara and head out of the door. The liner is creamy and does the job.

Jordana FabuLiner Brown
Great every day liquid liner. So easy to great a thin smooth line. Lasts forever, never flake, and it is just a quality product. I also have this in black but I like the brown formula better.

BONUS Product

Maybelline Baby Lips Grape Vine
You always need a chapstick. The grape color is my lips but better. I love the formula. Nothing more to say about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment