Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blogging Schedule For Fall

Hi guys so lately I haven't been blogging as much because school has started. I am in my senior year and things are getting kind of crazy, with collage applications, standardized testing, and just plain ole homework. So now I have created a schedule for myself to keep me on track and blogging. You will see a new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They could range from reviews, product comparisons, or just face of the days. I will limit myself to M/W/F posts only being able to have one face of the day. That way I don't just post my current makeup looks, and I have a better variety. Do expect that I will try to do face of the day on Tuesday but that isn't a promise.

Heres a preview of what I have in the works


  • Fall Lip looks/ my favorite fall lipsticks (drugstore only Wet n Wild, Revlon and Maybelline)
  • Dark Bold Lips nude simple eye with step by step photo tutorial
  • Brown, bronze, golden, and champagne fall eyes tutorial (drugstore only)
  • Small drugstore eye palette reviews (Covergirl, Maybelline) 
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy Dual Sided Stick (pencil and gel) review and tutorial with step by step photos. 
  • Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding review
  • Miss Jessie's Baby Butter Cream review
I have a lot of stuff lined up and I am trying to create really good content this month. So hopefuly most of these ideas will come to fruition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment