Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Never Pay Too Much For Amazing Eyeshadows EVER AGAIN

I don't know how much I can talk about a company but lord o lordy I love Coastal Scents. I just made my third order of 4 eyeshadows (Hot Pots), a brush guard pack, some brushes, emptie magnetic palettes. Everything for 34 dollars! Everything is 40% off right now so I was very tempted to just go Costal Scents crazy. Their eyeshadows are amazing, so butter smooth, pigmented and so affordable 1.95 per shadow. Each Shadow comes in a magnetized pan (works for Z palettes). They have the largest color selection I have ever seen. Neutrals, brights, mattes, satins, and shimmers. They also sell large value palettes I have the 88 Neutral Palette which is perfect for jobs and when I feel like having tons of amazing options. I purchased the eye-primer and no disappointments their. The only product that didn't meet my expectations was their GO palette Cairo. The shadows didn't have the same formulation has the hot pots in my option they were a little chalky. That said the color range is great with a whole bottom row of matte colors. 12 shadows for 9 dollars is a good deal. I just want to try everything, and probably could without breaking the bank because everything is so affordable. Also the shipping is great nothing has every come damaged or tampered with. However my favorite thing about the company is that they are CRUELTY FREE.

 So with all that in mind here is my 2014 Costal Scents wish list!

Brushes 

  1. Classic Stippling Synthetic
  2. Classic Round Duo Fiber  Synthetic
  3. Pro Blending Fluff


Shadows (Hot Pots)

  1. Frosty Taupe
  2. Root Beer
  3. Elven Gold
  4. Olivewood
  5. Light Plum
  6. Wild Raisin 

  1. Mocha
  2. Raven 
  3. Sienna

Lastly the Bright Eyed Eye Brightener in Ivory. 

So if my fairy god mother could send these things to me that would be much appreciated. Thank you! 

Emma 











No comments:

Post a Comment