Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pop Beauty Rouge Mix Lip & Cheek Portfolio *First Impression*

Hello beauty lovers so I have received some makeup gifts! I am going to do a Hanukkah haul but I hough I would first impressions post before I do the haul. 

Pop beauty is a "high end" drug store brand that I have only seen in Duane Reads. But it is sold on Haute Look all the time. 





The product is a lip palette and cheek palette with a 36 colors and retails for $26 on Pop's website. The colors range of this palette is really amazing from the lightest pinks, darkest red, purples, and browns. I couldn't call these products creams, they are glosses.



All of the products to my surprise have really good pigmentation. Only a few of the colors are super sheer glosses. Most of the them are real lipsticks with a cream finish and can really be built up to full color pay off. Some colors I actually like how they look on my cheeks more than on my lips.

The Packaging is pretty sturdy with a clear plastic top with some give. They palette comes with a double-sided lip brush, one thick for all over application and one thinner for more precise. You get a more opaque application with the brush than your finger (just really pack on the product)




SWATCHES ( I didn't swatch every color, there are a lot of them about 25/36)

Berries/brights
Nudes


pinks .

I would say that this a lipstick palette that have creamy glossy finishes. I really like it and I think I'm gonna get a lot of use out of it. A really great small gift for friends and family that are makeup lovers. My only real problem is that it is a hunky palette and if your color fades you would have to bring the whole palette to reapply.





No comments:

Post a Comment