Thursday, January 2, 2014

Step 1 Coastal Scents Eye Primer review

Made a coastal scents order a while a go and I purchased a fairly new product of theirs the Step 1 Eye primer. It is your run of the mill eye primer, comes in a squeeze tube and is translucent.

I really like this primer, easy to use, and works well. I can't really say any thing else. As always Coastal Scents has great shipping, I order from them all the time, so easy and fast.



I like this primer equally if not more than my urban decay primer potion, because it doesn't separate. Whenever I squeeze my UD primer potion first I get this oily liquid and then after some more squeezing I get the solid part. The oily stuff completely ruins the staying power of my eyeshadows, it basically makes everything suck. But, the Step One primer hasn't separated and stays solid.

Costal Scents: $9.95, 10 ml

Urban Decay: $20, 11 ml

Benefit: $26,  10 ml

Basically when you line it up your getting a good deal! So I 100% recommend that you go and purchase it from Coastal Scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment