Monday, December 9, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

So this tag has gone around Youtube and the blog sphere and basically everyone and their mother is doin it. So I though well I MUST DO IT. So here is my versions of the Sweater Weather Tag

1. Favorite Candle Scent?
    • I am not a candle user. I know that every beauty guru is obsessed with candles but I'm just not a fan. How ever I do have a cinnamon broom in my bed room and it is amazing. I love spicy smells and the broom fills my whole room with the soft smell of cinnamon. You get cinnamon brooms at crafts stores but I got mine from Trader Joe's


2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate? 
    • Coffee all the way. I am a two cup of day kind of girl and I drink even more during the winter and fall. I love lattes, PUMPKIN SPICE from Starbucks is awesome. But basically a classic cup of joe is good for me. I love walking home and having the coffee in the my hand. It is a hand warmer and it tastes so good. 

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
    • I don't change up my makeup but I do change my skincare. I have dry to combination skin and in the winter my skin is straight up parched. I like to use more moisturizing face washes, lotions and I cleans with oils and natural toners. because my skin is dry I don't like to use long wearing foundations as much because I find that they cling to dry patches. I love the Cover Girl Nature Luxe foundation for the winter. 

4. Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
    • MASH POTATOES with tons of gravy enough said. 


5. Hats of Scarves?
    • I am a hat girl all the way. I have big bushy hair and it is great to shove it under at hat and just forget about it. I love beanies and I am currently on the hunt for the perfect slouchy black beans. So if you have any suggestions post them in the comments. 

6. Most Worn Sweater
    • My cat sweater from forever 21. So cozy, soft and cute. It is black and white basically goes with everything. It is a little bit longer than your average sweater and I love that it covers my behind when I wear leggings. It is baggy and just so cute I would be lost without it. 

7. Must have nail polish?
    • I like Essie's Liquorish but, I really haven't been wearing nail polish lately. I do a lot of ceramics and the clay ruins your manicure instantly. It just isn't worth it any more. However I that said last year I loved OPI's Skull and Gloss Bones from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. It was a light gray and was so pretty for the winter. 


8. Foot Ball Games or Jumping into a pile of leaves? 
    • Neither, I don't like this question. Sorry 


9. Skinny Jeans of Leggings? 
    • Leggings, leggings, leggings. So comfy and I love the thick ones from Hue that I bought in Italy they are so amazing. 

10. Boots or Uggs? 
    • Boots. I live my in calf engineer Frye boots. I have two pairs one black, and the other a burnt maroon. I love throwing on a pair of boots with high socks, leggings and a sweater. Comfy and so cute. 

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?

    •  I love the clothes. I love wearing layers, hats, sweater and light jackets. I love that I can start drinking hot drinks outside and snuggle under blankets watching movies. 

12.Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?

    • I looked at my most played song and right now that would be Tennis Court By Lorde. Basically that is the only album that I have been listening to. I also have been loving Counting Stars by One Republic. 


13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?

    • New York weather has been pretty crazy. Some days are really cold but recently the weather has been pretty mild. Its not really fall any more (it's December) but it usually is very cold. Windy, rainy and bitter. 
Overall I love the coldish weather, not cold. But, coldish not freezing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment