Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life Tuesday!

So it is Tuesday and that means I am going to share my life with all of you. If you don't know me then. . . . HI my name is Emma Rosman I am a teenager in NYC, a senior in high school and this is my makeup cosmetics stuff blog. I mostly have been just posting makeup related posts but I think that I want to start making more life updates, get to know me posts. I hope that ya'll like this.



So I am what I like to call a budding makeup artist I hope to take a gap year between college and go to makeup school in (MUD) in Soho. But, first I have to get into collage I have almost applied to all my schools so cross your fingers for me and wish me good luck!!

As well as a budding makeup artist but I also am just a budding artist in general. I really hope that I am not sounding annoying. But I have always loved art since I was little. Give me a pen and paper and I would draw for hours. I have always loved art but I never knew what I really wanted to do with. I took ceramics and sculpture in my freshman year in high school and I kind of fell in love with it. I loved making things out of clay even though I wasn't very good at it. So now three years later I am sending out art supplements to college and thinking about majoring in sculpture.
I thought I would share some of my pieces with guys!













So. . . those are my ceramics peices. I hope that you guys like them! 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment