Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Recommendations!

So it is that time for another recommendations  where I recommend food, makeup, iphone apps, etc. If you didn't catch last weeks post then click the like right here.

Food/Snacks

  • Kashi Soft Baked Almond Squares
    • these little pastry bars are so delicious. They are great in the morning with a cup of coffee or tea and make great deserts after dinner.



  • Chobani Greek Yogurt
    • Some of my favorite flavors are the raspberry with chocolate flakes, peach, black berry, and coconut. I love to eat them for breakfast or for an afternoon snack. Very tart though so it you want something sweet I wouldn't go for greek yogurt (its lower calories though).




Makeup/Skin Care 

  • Its Skin Silky BB Cream
    • I have been loving this BB cream which I ordered off of Storenvy.com. It is the best BB cream I have tried (its Korean). It has medium to full coverage and feels like nothing on your face. It is super hydrating and is for oily skin. I can wear this over my moisturizer and my face doesn't feel oily or slick at all.  

  • Olay Covergirl Concealer Balm
    • This product has been my savior recently. I have it in my makeup bag (for school) and when I don't put any makeup on in the morning I go in the bathroom and use this stuff. Honestly this concealer is so creamy and lovely for a drugstore product. I can use this under my eyes, to cover blemishes and redness. I put it all over my face and blend in with my clean fingers. It can definitely be used as foundation if you set it with powder. I wear it in shade 320 fair/light. 



  • Now Foods Organic Sweet Almond Oil
    • So here me out on this. I like to wash my face in the shower with oil because it makes my skin so soft and it helps my dry skin. This oil is honestly the best oil I have ever tried. If you are buying expensive oils at Sephora or Ulta STOP right now. For a huge 16 oz it only costs like 8 dollars. That is a bargain. The oil is very light and doesn't feel to thick on the skin of hair. I take a pea/dime size amount rub my palms together and then massage it into my skin. I let it sit for a few minutes while I wash my body. I then let the hot water rinse it off. 




Apps 
  • Juice Cubes 
    • This is a free game that is like candy crush but not as hard. The animation is really cute. I can play it for hours on the train. 

  • New York Times Cross Word 
    • This app is really fun to do with friends. The clues are really difficult and their are a lot of puzzles to choose from. If you are a fan of words and pop culture then you will like this app. It is also free from the app store. 


Tid Bits 

So my winter semester is coming to a close. I will be on winter break soon so expect tons of blog posts. Maybe a step by step photographed tutorial who knows!




What have you been loving this week? Post your recommendation below in the comments! 











No comments:

Post a Comment