Sunday, March 1, 2015

e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer

I have really gotten into primer this year. For a while I thought it was just a gimmick but it really does help your foundations go on smoother. I used to hate the slippery feel but I found a primer that makes my skin look great and not feel gross. The e.l.f Poreless Face Primer is super budget friendly and makes your makeup look great.




The primer comes out of the bottle as a milky white cream and when blended into the skin it is clear. If you are sensitive to scents then I would be careful because it strongly smells of eucalyptus but, once on the skin it goes away. I don't know if this really eliminates pores but it does make your skin a perfect canvas for concealer and foundation. 

The most important quality that I love about this primer is that it doesn't break me out. Often primers have really weird ingredients that makes me break out in red splotches. You can pick up this primer on the e.l.f website or at Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment