Sunday, March 15, 2015

Brands I love NYX

Recently NYX has really stepped up its makeup game. They went from being a brand with a few holy grail products to a brand that is really new and different in a an industry that is always advancing. I think that NYX really stands out because they are reasonably priced, cruelty free and they are great quality. I honestly don't think that there is a makeup lover out their that isn't a little obsessed with the company. In 2014 they really made a name for themselves coming out with unique products that quickly became cult favorites. Now in the first few months of 2015 they are continuing to do so. 



NYX is one of  the first drugstore range brands that has products you could find in Sephora. They have realized that the everyday woman (and men) want high quality makeup artist products for a reasonable price. Many drugstore brands don't branch out into primers, setting sprays, HD powders, contouring products, and a vary of lip colors. Up until recently NYX was the only reasonably price foundation primer on the market. I would also say that NYX really started the jumbo pencil eyeshadow stick trend. 

Living in NYC I feel that I have almost everything at my fingertips but NYX is hard to get a hold of. I can't find them in my local drugstores and their are no Ulta locations in New York City. The only place that I can get my hands on them are at Rickey's which usually is under stocked. I tend to stay away from buying makeup online that I have never used before. NYX is an amazing company that really has stepped up the quality of drugstore makeup. 

I am looking forward to their brand expansion and my quest for testing out more of their products. They really understand the market; they just came out with a highlight and contouring palette for 25 dollars which I think it so smart. What makes the palette even better is that you can replace and refill all of the powders. I am also excited for their new line of High Definition blushes.

My current favorites from the Brand are their Mineral Foundation Stick, Soft Matte Lip Cream, Jump Eye Pencil, concealer and their blushes. 

What are some of your favorite NYX products comment down below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment