Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream. . . Lipstick Addiction

So it was my birthday recently and I had a little extra cash in my pocket so off course I went to Sephora. I bought a expensive lip product on a whim and I got lucky because I love it. I have never owned anything from Bite Beauty but BeautyBroad Cast on youtube loves Bite Beauty so I figured it couldn't be too bad. Bite Beauty's Cashmere Lip Creams are highly pigmented cream to powder lipsticks that come in a range of bright and bold colors. No joke these little babies are so pigmented and creamy.



These lip creams are very much like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream but they have better color pay off. Because these lippies are so pigmented it can be hard to get clean lines. I like to build up the color slowly instead going full monty in one swipe. Bite describes the color as a burgundy but it changes depending in different lighting. Sometimes it looks like a wine but then it looks like a dark red. I love it because purple and red are my favorite colors for lipsticks. The texture is really smooth and creamy and stays creamy for a long time. After a hour or two the lipstick dries to a powder matte finish.



The lipstick has a slight herbal scent nothing too strong but it is there. This isn't a product you have to touch up but it can be dry. I like to top it off throughout the day just to get a little moisture back onto my lips. It layers well over a lipliner but it is pigmented enough that you don't need one. I picked this up at Sephora for 28 dollars so it is quite pricey but the quality is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment