Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rimmel London Scandaleyes EyeShadow Paint

I picked up this cream eyeshadow a while ago but I never really used it. I know that when these came out maybe a year ago or so they were loved by the blogger community because they are so long wearing. These eyeshadows are advertised as long wearing paints with color impact that is waterproof and crease-proof for 8 hours. There are 9 shades total in the collection mostly neutrals nothing too colorful. 



The packaging for this product is standard lipgloss packing. The tube has a very flexible doe-foot applicator that is a magnet for the product. The shadow applies wet and then instantly sets in place which is a problem if you want to blend out the color in the crease or to soft edges. There is definitely a learning curve with this product. The minute you apply it on your lids you need to blend it out. If you wait too long it will set in place and when you go to blend it will flake off. 



If you are planning to use this shadow as a base I wouldn't recommend it. Once it sets the shadow is dry and powder products don't adhere to it. This product doesn't really work well with others. My favorite way to wear it is to apply it to my lid then quickly blend it up into my crease. I purchased Slate Grey because I wanted a product that would make a really easy smokey eye. The color is a really beautiful sparkly grey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment