Sunday, April 26, 2015

NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer . . . So Amazing

I am a concealer junkie. I love concealer because it is a highly pigmented product that can be used in so many ways. When I am looking for a concealer I want something that can be doubled up as foundation. It needs to be creamy, highly pigmented and last all day. I also want a product where a little goes a long way. I purchased the NYX Above and Beyond concealer in November and really haven't stopped using it. My shade is in CJ01 Porcelain which is a lightest shade in the range with blue undertones.  



This concealer comes in a little jar that contains 18 M of product for 5 dollars. You really get a good amount of product for the price point. All NYX products are cruelty free and have the little bunny symbol on label. This concealer is advertised as being able to cover dark circles, blemishes and has a long wearing formula. I would agree with all of those statements. This is a creamy concealer that covers everything and sets to a long wearing powder finish.



I apply this concealer all over of my face with a brush and then I blend it in with either a foundation brush or a sponge. I like to set my face with a powder but if you have dry skin you could skip the powder. I couldn't say enough good things about this concealer.



My only problem is the color range. I was able to find my color but if you have dark skin this isn't the concealer for you. I wish NYX had better color ranges but they sadly don't. I picked up this product at Ulta but you can get it at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment