Thursday, February 27, 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

A new Sephora has fairly recently opened up in Brooklyn near my house, right next to where I get off the train to go home. As you could imagine this is a major problem for me. I pop in just to look around, and I always leave having spent money that I don't really have. I was going through the NARS rack and I had the urge to try a complexion product from the line. I picked up the NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer.






Based off the title I assumed that this concealer would be creamy, rich and moisturizing enough to use under my eyes and on my spots. I also hoped that the radiant part wouldn't be too sparkly, so I could put it on blemishes if I really needed to. I have been using this concealer under my eyes, around my nose, around my mouth, my chin, and in-between my eyebrows (blended up onto my forehead). This concealer does a really good job of brightening up my face and neutralizing my redness.




Packaging 
As always NARS has classy packaging, it is a glass tube with a matte (NARS texture) cap. You twist off the cap and you have a wand applicator with a doe foot. Really not much to say, good and classic packaging.




Formula/Pigmentation
This is a medium coverage concealer, it definitely gets rid of my redness (not on a blemish) and hides my dark spots. The consistency of the concealer is super creamy, rich and just so smooth. It looks amazing on the face, blends with little to no effort. Because this is a creamy concealer is does crease under the eyes/melts so use a setting powder for long lasting staying power.




If you are looking for a good high end concealer I would recommend getting this one, if you are willing to pay a little bit more for your makeup. Honestly, when I run out I won't go and purchase another just because of the price. I will go back to my favorite drugstore concealer. If I have a little extra money to splurge I will go and get this again, just not right away. I purchased this at Sephora for $29 dollars. This product comes in a ton of shades, so if you have darker skin you could find a good match (though I wish it had more). The shade I got was Light 2 Vanilla.

I got some nasty fingernails sorry

Hope this was helpful!
xoxoxo Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment