Thursday, February 13, 2014

Haul. . . I Bought Some Makeup Again

Guess who did  a little shopping? I did! Yes that is right I bought more makeup. Some eyeshadows and some complexion stuff and new brush. I bought some Costal Scents shadows and I caved, yep thats right I brought Urban Decays Naked 3. I also bought two new Revlon products, one new to me and one new release.

Costal Scents eyeshadows!!!!!

Kodiak
  • deep olive green shadow with golden undertones. So pigmented, rich and smooth. 


Mai Tai
  • golden lilac taupe shade. SO pretty and nice and complements my brown eyes. 

Nude
  • Champaign with satin finish with pink undertones. 

Incognito 
  • deep black with a satin finish and very very slight sparkle and really not noticeable on the lids. 

Naked 3 palette

  • I will do all the swatches and review on a later time! 


Revlon Nearly Naked Fondation 
  • very sheer coverage foundation with broad spectrum SPF 20. Very liquidly and smells heavily of sunscreen. Blends in really easily and feel like nothing. Has a semi matte finish. It doesn't feel moisturizing but does feel drying. I bought the shade in 120 Vanilla. This isn't the newest product for Revlon I think it came out two summers ago, but isn't that old. 

Revlon Photoready Skinlights 
  • This is a product that Revlon has re-released so it isn't really new. I got the color in 100 Bare Light which is pale skin color that is very basically just a pink champagne color. It blends in the skin to be a subtle glow on the face but definitely can be built up to look not so good. It has very light glitter in it. It is has very liquidly texture but sets without looking too liquidly or smudgy on the face. I mix it with my foundation, my moisturizer, or I just apply is straight to my cheek bones. 

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
  • I had seen so many good reviews of this, and I am almost out of my Physicians Formula Rx concealer, so I figured well I guess I need a new one. I got it in the shade light 2 Vanilla, it is so creamy and wonderful, I can't even really tell you. 

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche
  • nice and creamy I really like it. Has pretty good coverage for a highlighting concealer. 


Guerlain le 2 De Guerlain Mascara 
  • double ended mascara, one side for top lash and a mini brush for the bottom. It is a wet mascara and super black. 

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray
  • This is just a super fresh clean sent, not too strong just enough punch to it. Very light and airy good for up coming spring days (in the distant future). 

Tools


Original Beauty Blender
  • I own a cheaper knock of beauty blender from target which I love and I figured what if the real thing is even better. So I bought it and it seems good, but I need to play around with it more. But it is really soft (for a sponge) and feels nice on my face. 

Costal Scents 12 pan magnetic palette
  • My Z palette was full and I need something to put my new eyeshadows in. This palette is amazing, and I love it so much. So sturdy and affordable.  


Coastal Scents Br-C-N49 or the fluffy angled face brush 
  • I am soooooooooo glad that I bought this brush. It is soft and dense and amazing. It places and blends in bronze like a champ. A few bristles have fallen out but only during washing. Will never use another brush ever again. 

Rite Aid Renewal Duo Fiber Blending Brush
  • Saw this in Rite Aide and it just looked promising. It is a classic mid-sized duo fiber synthetic blending brush. I washed it and only a few bristles fell out, but since using a few times there hasn't been any more fall out. It blends out foundation well and it gives a nice sheer blush application. The bristles are really soft and have a nice thickness so it isn't too flimsy on the skin. 
I will be doing reviews of each product separately so look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment