Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throw Back Purchase

I really had been wanting a nice lengthening mascara that would separate all of my lashes and make them go on for miles. I was walking through the drugstore and I was looking through the Maybelline section when I came a cross a blast from the past. One of the first makeup items that I ever brought for myself was Lash Discovery Mini Brush Mascara. It is a skinny tube mascara with the tiniest brush, classic felt mascara brush.






So this little baby mascara really can pack a punch. It defines each lash and lengthens it and gives them medium thickness. I got the color in very black, which is very very black. This is a wet mascara so you have to let it dry or else you will make a mess of your under-eyes and lids. Before I apply this to my lashes I like to wipe of the excess product on a tissue. Too much product on the brush and your lashes will clump like crazy. The brush is very small and it can get into the little corners and all of my bottom lashes. It gets your lashes the "Twiggy" look but it you apply it lightly your lashes look so natural. It also has never flaked on me, even when I wore my glasses.



My only complaints are that a lot goes of product goes on your lashes causing them to clump quickly. Having to wipe the excess off with every layer that you apply is annoying and time consuming. I like mascara to be quick.

Overall I really like this mascara. I definitely will continue to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment