Thursday, January 9, 2014

November/December Empties!

I have been collecting my empties and I have so many. Every week I would look at my empties bag and go no I will wait another week, and that happened for about four months. So Here are my empties in no particular order.

Empties

  1. Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 16 Fl. OZ.
    • This is my favorite hair product right now, so perfect for creating shiny perfect curls. So easy and doesn't make my hair crunchey. I haven't repurchased this because it is so hard to find. 
  2. Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner 28 Fl. OZ.
    • This is a really great affordable drug store conditioner, super moisturizing I like to use it as my leave in. 
  3. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
    • decent face wash, slightly moisterizing. I would repurchase but not in the near future. This is a good summer face wash because it makes your face tingle. 
  4. Micellar Cleanser & Makeup Remover 20 wipes 
    • these are the only makeup wipes that I will use. I buy them at Trader Joe's and they are amazing. They don't irritate my face and take my makeup off without tugging. They are super moist and wet. They have no alcohol, colorants, or allergens. 
  5. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
    • this is my favorite drugstore cleanser, super gentle and I love it. It also is a good brush cleaner. 
  6. Curls Unleashed Leave-In Conditioner 
    • I have a review on this. This is a good light weight leave in, nothing super special but a good product 
  7. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls perfecting spray
    • this is not my favorite product. Took me so long to finish because I never used it. Honestly this isn't a good product for people with super curly hair, but might work for wavy. I won't repurchase this. 
  8. Herbal Essences Tousling Mousse
    • Not the best hair product but decent. Smells good. 
  9. Trader Joe's Jojoba Oil 
    • I love this. I wash my face with it in the shower and add it to my conditioner. So smooth and wonderful but kind of expensive for the size. 
  10. Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding 2 oz 
    • didn't like it 
  11. Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue 2 oz 
    • didn't like it
  12. Lush Ocean Salt 
    • I bought this in Italy, I liked it because I had never bought a scrub before. But now I have tried several and this isn't a favorite. I don't really like salt scrubs, I am more of a sugar girl.

I really like empties videos and blog posts because it shows what a persons buys and uses. It is like an anti-haul. I don't know, I just like reading them. 

What have you used up recently? Put a comment below telling me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment