Thursday, April 3, 2014

Revlon Photoready Skinlights Bare Lights review

As always I went to the drugstore and saw a new display for some Revlon face products and of course I felt compelled to buy everything. I was able to have some self restraint and I only purchased one item! I am such a sucker for illuminating or highlighting products, I want my face to sparkle like a diamond and blind you with my luminous glow. Thats why the Photoready Skinlights illuminate looked so interesting to me.



Packaging
the bottle is a squeezy tube with a twist off the cap. The product comes out really quickly and with barely any pressure, so don't hold this upside down or press on it to hard or you will get too much product and make a big mess. Over all the bottle is kind of bulky and I wish it was more compact, otherwise it is functional and works well. The tube contains an one fluid once of product or 30 ml.



Formula
this is a liquid light, very, very liquidy and it runs. It applies smooth on the face doesn't have that gritty glitter texture. The color is very sheer and just adds a bit of shine and sparkle on to the face. It blends out nicely and doesn't leave the face too sticky but, I still like to set it with something else because it does melt off by the end of the day.

blends to be very sheer as you can see, swatch fail :-(


How To Apply/Wear
I like to squeeze a dot out onto my hand and then put smaller dots on to my cheeks/cheek bones and blend out with a small stippling brush or my fingers. I like to set it with a translucent powder or I set it with a powder higlighter. This product is pretty versatile, you can use it on your cheeks to add glow or on your cheek bones as a peachy pink highlight. You can also mix this in with your foundation to give your skin a radiant healthy glow without having too much glitter.

Overall I really like this product and I am happy with my purchase, if you see this display I would pick this and try out some of the other colors. I bought it at my local CVS around $11 dollars. Hope that this was helpful!

Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment