Thursday, April 24, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Liquid Diamond

Went to the drugstore and I bought some shadows to mix up my collection and get some more color. I ended up getting two shadows, one color for spring and the other for smokey eyes (Naked 3 Dupe!!!!). Liquid Diamond is a pearly lavender with grey and cool undertones.






Formula
liquid diamond is a butter smooth pressed pigment that is saturated in color. It takes very little effort to get full color pay off. The formula does have a some minor  fallout  but because this is a lighter shade is doesn't bother me too much. L'Oreal claims that these shadows have 24 hour wear but with my oily lids I need a primer to prevent fading and creasing. This can be a long lasting shadow if you have eyelids that aren't particularly. The color when sheer out it pearly and but when it is layered it is an intense metallic. The shade doesn't contain much glitter it just had a nice pearly and shinny finish.



Packaging 
This shadow is a press pigment and has a very unique packaging. It is a twist off tub that contains a press/lid that keeps the shadow neat and solid. The tub is clear and you can see the color very clearly while the cap is the same color as the shadow. Make sure that you keep your press because it is focal to keep your shadow intact.



How To Apply
This shadow can have a lot of fallout it you don't apply it correctly. I wouldn't recommend using a brush, I would use your fingers. Get some shadow on your ring finger and gently pat your lids with the color. Slowly build for intensity. Never wipe your lids with this product for it will blend too quickly into your skin. Use a fluffy blending brush to blend the color up into your crease.



This a really beautiful shadow and is great for spring when applied all over the lid to create brightness that is soft and hazy when blended. I also love use this as my main lid color for a grey toned smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment