Thursday, April 17, 2014

NARS Single Eyeshadow in Nepal

Went to Sephora and I bought some more NARS, what can I say I'm an addict. So here is my review of my first NARS eyeshadow single!




This shadow is a satin finish with medium to opaque pigmentation. The color is a dusty pink with gold and sliver micro glitter. The shadow is super smooth and blends like butter. I would recommend wearing a base underneath to really make the shadow pop.  I like to pat this on my lid using a stiff shader brush. Sweep this shadow on the lids for a lighter application, and pat for a more opaque look. 





The shadow has classic NARS packaging with a matte black case, and contains 2.2 g of shadows. That is a whole lot of product when comparing it to a MAC shadow which has 1.5 g of product. NARS single shadows retail for $25 dollars, they are a little bit more expensive than other high-end shadows on the market but you do get a lot of product and they are great quality. I don't mind spending a little bit more when this shadow is going to last me forever. 


This shadow is kind of like the NARS Orgasm in eyeshadow form, but it is a little more toned down and doesn't contain so much sparkle. Peach and rose eyeshadow are a huge trend right now and if you want to get a good pink shadow to spice up your collection then I would totally recommend going out and getting this one. I hope that this was helpful! 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment