Thursday, May 21, 2015

Update #2

Hello new readers and regulars! I am in my first official full week of school and oh boy and I tired. I am going to school five days a week, taking care of a baby bunny and working on the weekends. My days are so filled with activity that when I get home from school I just have no energy to blog and take photos. Then because I am going to school during the week I have been working every weekend to make some extra cash. I really want to document my time at makeup school so I am going to start taking photos of the makeup I do in class (hopefully). I don't want to just abandon this blog because I am busy. For the past couple of months I have spent a lot of time trying to create good content that I would like to see in the blog-o-sphere. The goal is to continue to make good content while I am in this new chapter of my life.

I knew that makeup school was going to be hard I just didn't think it was going to be so fast paced and intense. In just a few days I have learned so much. MUD is such an amazing school. I really love my class and my teacher. I am slowly becoming familiar with the MUD products and I am preparing to review and talk about some of the products that I bought for my class. MUD carries a full range of professional beauty and special effects cosmetics. Their products are really for professionals. The packaging is amazing but very plain because it is all for function and not aesthetic. If you are looking for makeup that works well without any fuss then I would definitely look into MUD. 

Since the arrival of my new bunny Bowie my life has been so much brighter. Coming home to him is so amazing and really just makes my day. However he has added a lot of new complications to my life. For one thing, he is a very curious little boy which means he is constantly getting into trouble. I can't leave him out of his hutch when I am not in the room or else he will destroy everything. Hopefully as he gets a little older he won't be as naughty. Another worry is that I also have a dog named Buckley. Buckley is very interested in Bowie and all he wants to do is be near him and lick his little furry body. However Bowie has no interest in Buckley but, he is not scared of him so that is good. 

Have a wonderful rest of May,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment