Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Update and Other Things.

Hello all that are reading this. If you follow my blog or you just stumbled upon this right now I wanted to say hi. My life is about to go through some pretty big changes. I will be starting school at MUD in Manhattan and will be now be busy five days a week for the next six months. I also just got a new job so I have been extra extra busy. I don't know if I will have much time to blog because of school and work. So the blog posts will be slowing down from twice a week to the occasional post every couple of weeks. 

I do plan to do post about going to MUD (which is a makeup school). I have purchased a lot of new supplies for the courses I will be taking so as I learn to use my new materials I hope to blog about them. I really am so excited for this next chapter in my life because I have worked so hard to get to this point. 

Wish me luck, 
Emma

p.s. 
I got a baby bunny and his name is Bowie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment