Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WOW it has been weeks but it feels like years

Guess what it is August and I haven't posted anything because my life is so busy and filled with awesome amazingness. Going to school at MUD has just changed everything for me. I am so busy that I really have neglected this blog but I am coming back. I am really looking forward to shifting this blogs focus on being a professional makeup artist. I want to share what I use in my kit, what I am trying out, and just what life is like as a makeup artist really just starting out in NYC. I am about to finish the beauty part of my schooling and I am moving on to special effects. I am so excited!!!!

I want to share my opinions about professional makeup and how the everyday makeup user can utilize professional techniques using high quality makeup. Professional makeup brands are actually very reasonable and their products can range from drugstore prices to more high end price tags. By using professional makeup you are really in control of the product. Professional products are build-able and very versatile once you learn how to use them.  

If any of this interests you please stay tuned because post are coming, I promise. If you want to keep track of me follow me on bloglovin (click the button in the side bar) and follow me on my social media. 
Here is some of my recent work!




Emma Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment