Friday, August 15, 2014

Updated Z palette

Hello, so I have been gone for a long time. I found that I just completely lost interest in everything and I just couldn't blog. However I am back and ready to post a ton of new content. I have done several large hauls at the drugstore and Sephora lately. My product rotation has totally changed, meaning I have a lot to talk about.



A while ago I got a few new Z palettes and reorganized my de-potted shadows and blushes. For my eyeshadows I got the large z palette so I could have all my shadows in one place instead of three smaller palettes.

My palette is currently holding 26 shadows from Costal Scents, Urban Decay, and of course Mac. I have space for one more shadow but other wise this palette is pretty much full. I really love Z palettes because they are so easy to organize, clean and the top is clear so I can see all of my colors. I use this palette for personal use and in my kit.



First row: Deeper brows, greens, and purples

  1. Cobra: UD 
  2. Kodiak: CS
  3. Rich Walnut: CS
  4. Vintage Burgundy: CS 
  5. Amber Bronze: CS
  6. Light Bronze: CS
  7. Burnished Wine: CS
Second Row: Mattes 
  1. Cajun Craze: CS
  2. Mai Tai: CS
  3. Peach Fuzz; CS
  4. All That Glitters: Mac
  5. Caramel Ice: CS
  6. Nude: CS
  7. Vanilla Sky: CS
Third Row: misc
  1. Snow Bunny: CS
  2. Kokomo Cafe: CS
  3. Wild Rasin: CS
  4. Deep Roast: CS
  5. New Terrain: CS
  6. Navy Baby: CS
Fourth Row
  1. unknown brand but its a matte nude color
  2. Barista: CS
  3. 18 Karat Gold: CS
  4. Wizardry: CS
  5. Lava: CS

No comments:

Post a Comment