Thursday, September 4, 2014

Real Techniques Brushes

Over the past year I have collected quite a few Real Techniques brushes and I am kind of obsessed. These brushes are so decently priced and work fantastically. I got mine from Amazon but you can get them is tons of other places.



My first brush that I bought was the expert face brush (second to the left) which is a an awesome foundation brush, it is not your typical brush that I would use for foundation. It is a mix of a paddle and flat top brush and it is amazing. If I am going to use a brush to blend in my foundation this is my go to.

The brushes with the orange handles are for blending in liquid complexion products like foundation, cream bronzers and highlights. The pink brushes are for powders the expert blush brush is perfect to apply a thin layer of setting powder. The white set are duo fiber brushes that give the lightest touch on the face, they are so soft and are limited edition. The purple set are eye brushes and are all so perfect. The fine liner brush makes applying cream/gel liners so easy.

Real Techniques is coming out with another limited edition set and I am so excited. It is coming out in October and I am waiting for it with baited breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment