Thursday, May 15, 2014

NARS Duo India Song Reveiw

I have had this duo for a very long time but I haven't really used it till a few months ago. The duo consists of a matte banana and brown with golden shimmer. This palette is great to create a really simple and neutral eye with little effort. As you can see my duo is very dirty and has been thrown in a lot of different makeup bags. The duo was originally my sisters but she never used it, so I took it off her hands. 





The first color in the Palette is a matte pale yellow that looks like the flesh of a banana.  The shadow is very sheer on the lids and doesn't have that much color pay off. The texture is a little chalky but with a good primer adheres to the lids well. I like to apply this color all over the lid and as a highlight on my brow bone. If you have very yellow toned skin you could use this to set your concealer because it is so sheer. 


The second color is a deep cooled toned bronze with golden shimmer. The finish of the shadow is on the matte side with just a hint of satin. The pigmentation is really good, this shadow is potent and should be built up in small amounts. Though the shadow has really great color pay off it has a very dry texture but doesn't have much fall out. 


Overall I think this is a valuable duo to have in any my collection and anyone else's. unfortunately you can no longer pick this up and has been discontinued, but the duo in Bellisima or Key Largo is very similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment