Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque

If you know me then you will know that I am a complexion product junkie. I just simply can't get enough foundation, concealer, or powder. Lately I have been really playing around with concealer, correcting, contouring, and of course concealing. So with all of that in mind I thought I would be a good idea if I invested in some really good under-eye discoloration. Bobbi Brown is known for her correcting concealer so I thought I would start off with some thing creamy and peachy. Over the years I have started to get less and less sleep which means my eyes look tired and I have the worst under eye circles. My inner corners are tinged a blue color and it looks awful especially in the morning. Blue and red are opposite colors on the color wheel, so when you layer one on top of the other they cancel out. I chose a light peachy color that will conceal my under eye circles and color correct.




Bobbi Brown has the sleekest and minimalist packaging it is so professional looking. I feel very adult while using this concealer. The product comes in a little circular compact that includes a mirror. This product is really great for traveling because it is so tiny and compact. No space is wasted with the packaging. 


The concealer has a very thick, rich and creamy consistency that needs to be warmed up before applied to the skin. I suggest applying this with your fingers, because the heat from your fingers will warm up the product, letting it melt into your face. The coverage is pretty good, but I like to use another concealer to completely perfect my under-eye area.


Overall I am very happy with my concealer and I definitely want to try out more stuff from Bobbi Brown. You can pick this product up at Sephora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment