Thursday, November 20, 2014

Makeup Bag Winter edition

I have been in college a few months and I have really been enjoying having a makeup on my desk with my essentials then having my whole collection displayed. Having a makeup bag really saves me time and I cycle through products more. I am really trying to use up my foundations from summer before my skin becomes porcelain due to lack of sun in Washington state. My darkest foundation is my Garnier BB cream which I bought when I was my most tan so my goal is to finish it by the end of November because it won't keep till next summer.



keep reading to find out what else is inside










Eyes/brows

Jordana eyeshadow pencil: Continuous Almond

Jordana eyeshadow pencil: Tenacious Brown

Stila Stay All Day liner: Intense Black

Urban Decay eyeliner duo (Naked): Zero and Whiskey

Revlon Brown Fantasy: Dark Brown

Anastasia Brow Wiz: Dark Brown

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Sleek & Spice

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Pure Nude

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad To the Bronze

Mac Paint Pot: Painterly

L'Oreal Butterfly Masacara: Midnight Black


Face

Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder: 120 Ivory

NYX Full Coverage concealer: CJ01 Porcelain

Garnier BB Cream oily to combo skin: Light/medium

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish: Perfect Topping

NARS Guy Bourdin palette: 4 blushes, highlighter, and bronzer

NARS Matte Multiple: Altai


Lips

Maybelline Color Sensational: Deepest Cherry

Maybelline Color Sensational: Burgundy Beauty

Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm: 255 (berry color)

Revlon Matte Balm: 250 Standout

Korres Lip Butter: Wild Rose










No comments:

Post a Comment