Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Covergirl Eye Enhancers In Sheerly Nudes

So I know, I know I haven't written anything In a while but school has been totally crazy. I purchased a Covergirl quad to see if maybe the Country Woods quad was just a bad one and didn't reflect the whole collection. I bought Sheerly Nudes which is very similar to Country Woods but is less has less amber undertones and more grey.
The quad (left to right) comes with a medium grey brown with shimmer, a medium brown pink with shimmer, a light frosty pink, and a frosty vanilla. The colors in the pan look pigmented but when swatched these are all sparkle and no color. The medium pink and the vanilla just show up as glitter. The brown color is a darker glitter. The only shadow having any pigment is the frosty light pink but that still isn't saying much. Overall you can't really do anything with this eyeshadow pallet except apply various types of slightly color shimmer to your eyes. Even with an eyeshadow primer this quad just does nothing. Overall it is a total dud and I have nothing more to really say about it. This product costs 6 to 7 dollars depending where you purchase it.



No comments:

Post a Comment